Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate stupid people. not retarded people, just people who could give a damn less about school, and who learns and who doesnt. they just dont try. Maybe you dont want to learn, dumbass, but maybe some other people do. "If the VP of the US is on a regular place, is it called air force 1? WHO THE HELL CARES, MORON?!?!?!? NO ONE!!! TO ALL STUPID PEOPLE, GO TO HELL AND PREACH YOUR STUPIDITY TO SATAN, ASSHOLES!!!

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
*spud approaches the flaming wreckage of what was once andrew*

You ok man?!? I know what you mean, like how they make fun of people who actually try and wont be flipping burgers till theyre 80, but really, easy there...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am sick of stupid people i have put up with their stupidity long enough.. one dumbass actually asked who dick cheney was... COME ON MORON! YOUR IN 8TH GRADE!!!

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea they can be frustrating, but still, you are wicked pissed, and this is just something that wont go away, because even when you separate from them in your social status in adulthood, they will still be serving you at burger king.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
i am sick of stupid people i have put up with their stupidity long enough.. one dumbass actually asked who dick cheney was... COME ON MORON! YOUR IN 8TH GRADE!!!

Your the moron getting all worked up about someone elses stupidity. Chill the hell down

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
egad! mods using violence! make me sad in the pants....and for the 8th grade thing im only in 9th but heh anyway

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stupid people are morons.... learn to try, dumbass....

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am not stupid I am just not that smart. I don't ask stupid questions and I don't make dumb comments. I study and everything do all my home work but when it comes to tests I just flunk them. Basically I let my stupidty be unknown to the rest of the world. Do you guys hate my kind of stupid people? Also this can come from ADHD but I dunno//................

·
Registered
302 Posts
i hate them too......i mean, if your in school, you might as well do the work, instead of sit around all day bein bored....

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no crazy, you actually try to do good and remain relatively smart.... i hate stupid people who always act stupid and dont do ****

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i understand how some people cannot learn as easily as i can. But when a smart kid becomes a complete dumbass because he got lazy, or just doesnt try anymore, then thats when i want to whip out my baseball bat and beat the hell out of him saying "YOU DUMBASS, YOU RUINED YOUR CHANCE OF GOING TO COLLEGE. NOW YOUR GONNA BE CLEANING MY TOILET, WHILE IM AWAY ON MY CANCUN VACATION"

sorry bout caps, but just like andrew, i get a little emotional when people try to be stupid

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kids who actually have a problem learning are fine... its the kids who just dont try and think their popularity will carry them through life

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Andrew111888 said:
kids who actually have a problem learning are fine... its the kids who just dont try and think their popularity will carry them through life
exactly bro. Like i was saying, i might fell bad for them and give them some job washing my house-windows, or cutting my grass, while i am doing something usefull at a good job.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hell I ain't even that popular

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they can live in my pool house as a servant.... damn stupid people probably couldnt even do it

·
Registered
302 Posts
i dunno how it is in your school, but in mine, if your really dumb and dont even try in school, your not very popular

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's amazing how all of you think studying hard and getting good grades will lead you to a good job.

I suggest you all read 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' before you flame me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts