Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Tennessee fans down here are talking crap because they got totally lucky and beat Miami! Miami chokes after they lose to VT and Tennessee gets lucky. This moves Tennessee ahead of UGA in the BCS and thats crap. We beat Tennessee 41-14 and Ive been hearing crap talking all week from the lucky VOLS!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Miami JUST hit a slump, before this they were undefeated. It's their damn quarterback, he blows. He isn't smart, he doesn't know when to just take a sac. He throws it off instead and it always gets picked off. So, don't say Miami shouldn't have gone this far this year, because they were undefeated...

·
Registered
824 Posts
ahhh glad to see my trojans doing good

·
Registered
216 Posts
qube da penguin said:
Miami JUST hit a slump, before this they were undefeated.
Miami wasn't undefeated, Virginia Tech put a 31-7 pounding on them the week before. Florida came darned close to beating them back in early Sept, and they squeaked by WV (unranked) by 2 points in early Oct. That ain't exactly a stellar review. All programs experience highs and lows, and Miami's run of highs has run out for this season. They're not playing championship football right now, but they'll still probably make a bowl game.

(Now as for *my* team...... "Gimme some sugar, baby!" :D )

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah, but when Evander Holyfield wins by one in a split-decision against Gary Coleman, he should still hold his head in shame. A #2 to #3 loss isn't that painful, at least you got beat by a tough team.... but #6 to an unranked? C'mon....

(Wait, did I just jinx OU on Texas Tech? Nah..... =0 )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts