Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pissin me off. This dog was my grandmothers who isn't the nicest person, and also had alzheimer's she probably wasn't the best person to be taking care of a dog, but she had to have something for when we couldn't be around. Over the winter we moved her into a nursing home or w/e you prefer to call it, and we had to take the dog. So..... anyways, atleast every other day I come home to find anywhere from 1-3 trash cans knocked over and the contents spilled all over the floor. On top of this she occasionally will bring food onto my ****in bed, leaving crumbs and other remnants all over my ****ing bed. Today was for me the final straw. I got home, let the dog out like usual, let her back in a little while later, so I go into my room. Then I'm supposed to clean up a little in the living room before people get home. So I go in there, something stinks.... really bad. So I look around and find a massive pile of **** sitting on the floor. I want to kill this ****ing dog.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
eat it

remember it tastes like chickin but you get 4 drumsticks. :yum

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
no its called lemon butter and cheese

(refer to my above post)

·
12,110 Posts
Get one of those life sized posters of william shatner.
Get audio from Star Trek episode on cassette
Tape it to the shatner poster
Put it in your room.

It will scare the **** out of the dog, i swear

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Close the door into your ****ing room! Or put the dog in a room and close that door. It's really not that hard to figure out.

It's not the dog's fault that your grandma didn't train it or anything. Or that you aren't smart enough to keep it outside or in a closed off room. We had to teach my dog not to do **** like that when he was a puppy. Now he can roam around the house and everything without a problem.

·
12,110 Posts
My friends dog was tied to a stump in the middle of the yard.. So whenever they went out, the dog would just run around in circles, tramping up all the grass, and there was a huge cropcircle in the yard.

Whenever I went over his house (I have to open up the back gate) when teh dog saw me, it would just start running in circles.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fenix_freak said:
Close the door into your ****ing room! Or put the dog in a room and close that door. It's really not that hard to figure out.

It's not the dog's fault that your grandma didn't train it or anything. Or that you aren't smart enough to keep it outside or in a closed off room. We had to teach my dog not to do **** like that when he was a puppy. Now he can roam around the house and everything without a problem.
First, it's not just my room and even if it was my door is messed up right now and the dog could push it open easily, and my bro goes into my room before he leaves for school and stuff so I can't control if he leaves it opem or not. Lock it in a room, negative, it would mess up that room. I would keep it outside, but once again, I can't do anything about that because I leave before everybody else in my house, and my dad won't leave it outside. My grandma was a blind old lady, with alzheimers, and we didn't buy the dog as a puppy, it was beyond being trained.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Kinda hard to mess up a bathroom. At least it would be in the bathrooms in our house. My friend's dog is the same way as your dog. They just put up a little kennel type thing. A fence outside, with a doggy door going into their garage into a good sized cage (pretty much just a fenced area in their garage.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Go and buy yourself some pepper spray specifically designed for dogs (Like $10 at any major sporting goods store). Every time it takes a **** on your carpet, give it a nice 1-second spray up the nostrils. Then remind it how much you love it, so you won't piss off PETA. thumup:

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Go and buy yourself some pepper spray specifically designed for dogs (Like $10 at any major sporting goods store). Every time it takes a **** on your carpet, give it a nice 1-second spray up the nostrils. Then remind it how much you love it, so you won't piss off PETA. thumup:
Haha, nice but my dad wouldn't do it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts