Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i was suppose to have two games today ( baseball tourny ) of course here in kansas city is it was raining so first game got cancled. It rained a little more but nothing terrible. So me and my dad get in the car and hed out for bout a 30 min ride to the feilds. On the way we are calling the rain out line cuase it is kinda raining. So we get there and im all ready to play ball then ..... the anouncer comes on the speakers " ALL GAMES HAVE BEEN CANCLED ON FEILD 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 AT 9 - 10: 30 GAMES HAVE BEEN CANCLED." i was furious. When we called they had the same message from 4 o clock. I had a last dance to go to and i skipped it for the game. Wow why couldnt they have up dated it

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
*tear*

i have no pity or symapthy for you, but everyone needs to feel sorry for me, i was going to hit up the school fair and get myself some funnel cakes but it like started raining

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i knwo i wouldnt of missed n e thin

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i drvoe for a hour fer nothing

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
BZSentinel said:
wow. When did you get unbanned?
probably around the same time halo-sniper did? :confused:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Dedomi said:
Exactly! Thats why I play football. Its soo awesome in a big game when its pouring all over, mud splashing, dirt. lol its awesome.

one of my high school games was like that this year...it was torrential down pour and the other coach was fat and he was running down the sideline following the play and he wiped out so bad right into the mud landing on his back...his headset went flying off his head and everything...great stuff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts