Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
:looking

heres your chance to upgrade to an electro!

im selling my e rex pro. think of it as a spyder imagine, only 100X better. the board will allow you to reach rates of fire up to 20 bps, and you have 4 firing modes to choose from. it has a pure energy regulator, dead on drop forward, macronline kit, and 14" quiet riot barrel, which is about $100 in upgrades. not to mention all the internals have been hand tuned for maximum air effeciency, recharge rate, and minimal ball breakage. i once got almost 1500 shots out of a leaking 88/4500 tank at 285 fps. when this gun was still made, it ran about $220. i am the original owner, it is about 6 months old and has since been discontinued, so opporunities to get your hands on these are rare! everything is in very good working order, i have taken care of this thing as if it were a baby. there are a few barely noticeable scratches from normal wear and tear, but otherwise its in perfect condition.

and i would sell all of this to you, sent to your door, for $170

LMK

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
well chaotic prophecy you can buy it too if you want... if you still need a new gun like your sig says. and my gun is very close to new anyways :smokin

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
ive got an imagine in need of the cap being reconnected to the board ill let go of for almost nothing......be a greeat canidate for a t-board upgrade

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kingman Spyder TL-X totally stock and would be perfect to start out with. or i have a brass eagle Eradicator which is a lower quality gun for cheaper. either of the guns would be great for a starter depending on your level of play you might wanna choose which gun is best for you.

Spyder TL-X - $80 + shipping
Brass Eagle Eradicator - $50 + shipping

Will include a mask/barrel plug/2 100 round ball haulers/200 round hopper. those items are included in the price i jsut offered you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts