Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just won $3000 yesterday in a scratch lotto ticket. What is all the best stuff I can buy for a new setup. I am talking about the best new everything, gun, hopper, and air tank. On all replies please post what you think would be the most expensive setup, and what I should buy. :naughty

·
Registered
43 Posts
RunningRioT said:
man you are a lucky man. get a impulse or shocker :O
ur an idiot

I suggest going to www.cobrapaintball.com within a week they are releasing their custom G7, and they make the best, then put an angry halo and a crossfire hpa tank of your choice. Buy some V-force profilers, and either Dye or Angel Airtime paintballin clothes, I prefer angel for looks, but Dye's gloves have the intellitouch.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Congratulations on the scratch lotto ticket. I would get the cobra g7, or Dmc for a gun. Empire Reloader B or Halo B with WAS board when it comes out, And as far as nitro goes: either of the macdev air systems or angel air.

·
Banned
412 Posts
RunningRioT said:
yea. ur nice arent you. it dosent matter what guns you get when u get to the high end market.. soooo. i dunno what you are talking about.

this is more of an opinion thread.. so i see you are the idiot now.
dude wtf impulses arent high end guns thats why you were called an idiot and i agree i thank you are an idiot for even mentioning an impulse
dmc,g7,cyborg mainly all big high end company guns like dye,wdp,some wgp guns if you like cockers,icd freestyle,you get wat im aimin at,get a crossfire 68/4500,reloader b and some other upps for your gun

·
Registered
400 Posts
buy any gun u want then get like a custom anno from scratch like wut ever u want cuase if u threw in some extra cash i bet they would do anything! idkur lucky as hell the most i won on those was liek 2 dollars

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys for the opinions they really helped because I have been sticking to guns that range from $400-$500, and never buying these expensive guns that I have never looked into because I wouldn't have the money for them anyway so why bother. Now on a team I think I be able to bennifit my team with better equipment, and some new stuff for them because our sponser only gives us jerseys, paint, and air. This is what I needed to go further.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well if u are sticking to that range i have a tricked out rat jr impule with a 68/30 nitroduck and a halo b i can sell ya hit me up at matwizard08 for more details

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
sonic borg, it has everything. light, small, fast, very air effecient (2000 shots off a 68/4500) no recoil, and looks good. the only thing some people dont like is the trigger setup, and the grips. but with $3000, i dont think its really an issue. new trigger and new grips are cheap.

then i would say get a reloader b, because you are never legally going to shoot more than about 22 bps, and the reloader b is known for feeding about 28 bps so you can still play with the eyes off. if that isnt good enough, buy the 9v mod. that will give you plenty of speed. oh, rechargeable batteries would be nice too, enough for your gun and your hopper.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts