Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok today i was at my sisters house watching tv and she left to stay at a freinds house for the night. i watched tv for a while and got bored so i get on her bf's comp (which i am not supposed to be on) to play doom3 abit before anybody gets home well, i found child ****ography on his comp. i am not sure what to do now though. should i tell her and hope she doesnt get pissed at me for using the comp or not say anything

edit or should i just take him out in the woods and shoot his sick ass

1.tell my sis and hope she doesnt get pissed at me
2.shoot him in the face
3.keep my damn mouth shut

UPDATE go to bottom

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
You should seriously tell her about it. Why would she get mad at you dude? I mean, its her bf with the problem. Do you really want your sis being with that filth??

I know I wouldnt....tell someone.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
it might have been spyware/adware. be fair and ballanced. but either way be careful that your sis doesn't get hit around or some just because hes a douche bag.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Take him off to the side and mention it to him, if you can tell he is playing dumb then talk to your sister. If he is genuinly surprised or doesnt belive you, maybe its just spyware (put lesbian **** all over mine). Or have you thought that maybe it could be your sisters stuff on there? (just thinking outside the box, no offense)

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Just delete them and leave a word pad document on their location that says "I know about your dirty little secret. Put $100 in an envelope and and put it under the sunvisor on the drivers side of your car tomorrow night and leave the window down. Dont try anything funny or I will email the pictures to your mother and the police."

Thats just me tho cuz Im an opportunist.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
putting a text document there telling him to delete it would probably work, just leave out the 100 dollars in an envelope thing......

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
yea uhm...... he would know it was either him or his sister so that would just be a gay idea right an email to him telling him you got into his computer and and he either deletes it now or legal action will be held against him

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
damn thats sick. just keep your mouth shut.

was it like dl'd from like p2p stuff or was it like on websites? if it was website i've got a buddy who works making programs for a programming/hacking team that works esclusively to shut down such sites.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
ummmmm....... in the words of cartman "kick em in the nuts" freaky little perverts.......

illd tell your sister then tell the police......

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
like nick said it could be spyware. try not to make asumption until you know everything, this could hurt some one emotionaly really badly.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Nobody knows the whole situation, before you jump to conclusions, give him a chance to explain himself. I don't know what a good explanation would be, but maybe he has one. Maybe he isn't stable, maybe he was abused as a child. None of this excuses it, but nobody knows what he may be going through. You don't know where he's coming from. Don't judge him. Maybe what he really needs is support to get him through this. How you approach a situation can make all the difference in how a situation resolves itself.

Disclaimer: I in no way condone or support the viewing or proliferation of materials of child ****ography.

It's probably just a huge misunderstanding, some spyware as was mentioned, or one of his friends pulling a prank or something, but you can never be too careful.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2ffu said:
like nick said it could be spyware. try not to make asumption until you know everything, this could hurt some one emotionaly really badly.
yeah i want to be 100% sure that he did download it because it would not be good if i was wrong.i need to figure out if it was done by spyware anybody know any way that i could tell if it was done by spyware and i found it in the limewire shared folder

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
If it's in his Limewire shared folder, he downloaded it on purpose. Sick **** doesn't just show up like that, that's no accident.

Tell your sister. No girl deserves to have a sick bastard like him for a boyfriend when he's got ILLEGAL CHILD ****OGRAPHY on his freakin computer. That's just wrong.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts