Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a mini off ebay and I was wondering what type of loaders other mini owners recommend. I have a Halo B on my karnivor so don't say a Halo B, because I don't want two. I want a loader that will be good enough for a mini but not necessarily an expensive Halo.

Any recommendations? Please give specs if you would, as in price and bps rate.

Thanks,
SABRE

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Eyeforce. $50-$60 new. 200 ball capacity. 18 bps on-gun. i use that on everything I own. And I also have a Pulse and Vlocity, but the EyeForce is more than sufficient for any field-legal shooting you'll do, and incredibly good value. Yes, a little ugly. But that's it's ONLY weakness.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
whats wrong with using the halo you have on the mini?

ya eyeforce, beyond that you would have to either get something like a torque that is hard to find parts for, an egg with nobody really likes or a rotor wich is expensive.

o i forgot about the magna(still expensive), you could go that rout. or just a empire reloader b, that way you would have spare parts always at hand

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been looking around and I was wondering what people's opinions of the VL Vlocity Jr. and the Pinokio are?

Are they sound agitated as well or do they have a switch you leave on? I can't seem to find much info on them.

And I don't want to use my Halo because the mini is going to be my girlfriend's gun when she plays with me. Or any one else who I let use it when they play with me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The pinokio hoppers are awsome. I borrowed one from a guy last weekend when my eyes went bad on my halo and it worked flawlessly. for its size and ball capacity it is very light (compared it with a vlocity xsv). Another plus is that they are waterproof. Too bad they are really salty or I would own one.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
salty?? How is a hopper salty?
what? you have never taken a bite out of your hopper? Halos are rich and full of flavor (also why everyone likes them) the empire is a little bit different. the eggs leave a bad aftertaste, magnas are just smooth and creamy. Tsa and ricochet are kinda tangy, while a shake and bake is just plain nothing.:tup

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I use a Vlo Jr, but want a Rotor pretty bad. Get a Magna, Rotor, Jr, Torque, or you can simply stick with your Halo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts