Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys...just hear me out on this one.

Everyone on this forum (or atleast the people who post here, and see this thread) sends me 25 cents in the mail. Here's the breakdown:
-all you lose is 25cents
-I'm not gonna rich of this or anything, it's just an idea
-your not really gonna gain anything, but what will you lose other than the quarter?
-I will save all the change and eventaully roll it up and see how much money I get. At the end of it all I will post how much money I got in total.

Haha. I realise nobody's going to do this, but come on, it's a cool idea!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a point. I will get money, and you guys will see how sucessful my plan was. I will give the address once I get $1 worth of people to agree to send.

I'm not doing this for the money, I'm just doing this because I'm interested in seeing how many of you would actually send me a quarter, and how much I'd get.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know, but some candy maybe...

Honestly though, this isnt any kind of "Get Rich Fast" scam. If this was one of those I'd be asking for more than 25cents. And I'd be asking the wrong group of people for money :p

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I've had this idea before. Every month Mark could pick someone for a list of people to send like $1 to, then every month it would change to someone else. Everyone isn't really losing much money but someone different will gain some every month.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah right, its degrading in now way. just go put some fishnet stockings on, and a wig, then walk around a street corner. someone will come and offer you money for helping him with somthing.

if you do it, youl get alot more than you'l ever get from anyone over the net

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, true. But this isnt about getting money!

RBEassassin said:
There is a point. I will get money, and you guys will see how sucessful my plan was. I will give the address once I get $1 worth of people to agree to send.

I'm not doing this for the money, I'm just doing this because I'm interested in seeing how many of you would actually send me a quarter, and how much I'd get.

·
Registered
125 Posts
are those pyramid scams illegal? I thought I heard they were, but if not we should try to do that. Man everyone would be rich! Just a thought though, and im not even sure if its legal.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.