Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess you're really supposed to take out your contacts at night. :nododgy:

So I have to put in a drop a minute for 5 minutes, per hour. And wake up every 2 at night to do the same.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Yeah I used to do the same thing, until they got infected. My eyes got all swollen, burned like hell, then they got all pussy and ****. It sucked, I hardly even wear my contacts anymore after that **** happened.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I try to change mine every 3 weeks or so, depending on what is up with my life at the time.

I always change them before going on trips, or when I think my eye sight needs to be a bit better.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
On the bright side, you have beautiful eyes. They're like pools of sensual liquid, with a green center representing the stark contrast between the superficial external self and the inner colorful personality.

>_>

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
On the bright side, you have beautiful eyes. They're like pools of sensual liquid, with a green center representing the stark contrast between the superficial external self and the inner colorful personality.

>_>
mmmmmmm, yea baby.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
contacts are a pain in the butt, imo. I used them for a few days, and then switched back to glasses. I really only did it because I thought I looked better without glasses.

Then, after poking myself in my eyes a million times, I decided that I just didn't care anymore, and went back to glasses.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Meh, that's nothing.

I should have taken pictures from when I had a piece of metal embedded in my eye for 3 days. Thought it was pink eye, finally went to the hospital, turns out it was metal. They had to use a medical grade Dremel to grind it out. It actually rusted in my eye. They gave me these drops to numb my eye, but warned me not to rub the eye because I wouldn't be able to feel how hard I was doing it. I guess one kid didn't listen and actually peeled the entire surface off of his eye.

Then I had to go a day later to an ophthalmologist so he could Dremel the rest of it out (the guy at the hospital only felt comfortable going a certain depth). I had to put tons of drops in, as well as this cream. Basically it sucked.

You could actually see the dip in my eye where they Dremel'd part of it down.

-Jin

·
12,110 Posts
I change them once I notice a signifigant decrease in my vision. Usually after two or three weeks I can't read smaller words that are far away...

theres nothing like the feeling of a fresh contact lens in your eye

1 - 20 of 22 Posts