Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
What other possible options do you have other than bank and coinstar? Coinstar is a ripoff. Some banks want you to know the approximate amount when you bring it in.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well it would be convienient for me to go right now i have the car and the banks not open until like monday i dont want to bring the change through the drive through.. coinstar sucks it takes like 10% out doesnt it

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Heres what you do. Go to walmart and buy something that cost about as much as the amount of change you have. Then pay for it with the change. After doing so, If your cashier has not killed you, walk over to customer service and return it. Viola-you have cash. I'm lucky my credit union has a coinstar machine, and they pay half the fee, so its only 4%.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I went through the drive-thru with like $13 worth of assorted coins.. it was hilarious

·
Registered
65 Posts
go buy a new paintball gun at your local store or buy a case of paint and pay mostly in change

or

run around walmart until they ask you to buy something or leave then buy the most expensive thing you can with just change...then return it 10 seconds later saying that it isn't what you were looking for

1 - 16 of 16 Posts