Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sly: Homework: Students will write a story (it should be typed) on the life of as assigned person. The assignments will be random

This is what has been stumping me for hours.

I have had this assignment to do that i have been workin on for hours, but nothing comes to mind, and it is getting late.
So i turn to you pbf. For help on my assignment.

I have to write a 1 page story on the life of a friar. As me being the friar. Please help me, i have no clue how to do this, i mean i do, but like im not thinking of what I can have down on the paper.

I am brain dead.

:shrug: =0 :shrug:

·
Registered
770 Posts
just mill around a monastary, copy bibles, and bust out with the Marginalleia (sp?) where you write you're comments about what you're reading in said bibles beign translated. Sounds like the life of a friar to me.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
u want the village hotty. Tell ur story of suffering and attempts to get noticed by the village whore.

or...u go on a journey, and meet poor ppl.

edit, wow, the filter doesn't pick up whore...kinda odd.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or slut for that matter. :)

anyways, the life of a friar consist of owning nothing, going from town to town spreading the name in religion, and getting free gifts so you can live.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dbl post.

PLEASE HELP ME
I dont have much time, it is due tomorrow, and im a sad sad person
so any help is greatly appreciated. x 10

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
SCBaller13 said:
anyways, the life of a friar consist of owning nothing, going from town to town spreading the name in religion, and getting free gifts so you can live.
so....write about that :shrug:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did, and let me say, its not going to get a good grade.
I have a 102 temp now because of this I think, its like im having hot flashes or whatever, i get really really hot really really quick, but then cool down.
meh. its only like half a page. she can deal with it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
can't win em all...

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
You are living during the time of the crusades in Muslim area.
Muslims attack, maybe kill everyone while you are out on a pilgramage.
You become rogue warrior monk with no allies within 500 miles.
You go on a holy war and tell of your religious and physical experiences in battling the enemy.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
bobide said:
u want the village hotty. Tell ur story of suffering and attempts to get noticed by the village whore.
or... tell the story of you trying to become the village whore.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I vote for the whore part.

I don't understand why people have so much trouble with these tiny reports and stuff. Im outa school but I will sit down and do homework my my girlfriend and shes in advanced everything. she has alot harder crap than that and gets it done quick.

I think you are just being a pussy.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
lol
Hey Bubba- your guiness sign says 'a beer without ___' whats the last word? Idk that word in french

yeah, suck it up it's a little report.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts