Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) What is the very first upgrade i should get for my trix?

i got an Image bolt kit...some sort or low rise...Cp 1 peice..centerflag reg

2) if i was to get a bolt upgrade would i want to buy a C4 mod,leethal mod or spend more on an evolve kit?

3)Is there a special first aid kit for matrixes you can buy that has like all the orings you need and maybe a rebuild kit?

4) do you like my gun =)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Evolves dont sell in America anymore. Your best off getting a C4 mod etc etc. There IS a first aid kit, you can find these at Matrix owner sponsor- Compulsive Paintball, or at The matrix center. PM me if you need the links, the name pretty much explains it all. Yes red is off the heezy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i already got a tube of matrix muck.

but whats the cheapest i would find C4 mods and leethal mods?

what other mods are there

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Stop worrying about what to upgrader right off the bat. Play with it first and decide what you don't like about your marker, and then upgrade that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just really wanna make sure ill be able to get enough shots off my tank thats why im looking into that already....as for the other stuff il wait until i play like you said ted.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Roobvandam said:
yeah ted, i agree. i just relized that, i should play stock, and if anythings wrong, or if theres anything i don't like, i'll change that. if not, why waste moneY?

Exactly man. I see so many people literally the same day they get their marker they say "What should I upgrade?" It's insane, it's like they are begging to waste money.

·
Registered
224 Posts
ted...i think you need some new stuff on ur dm4...it just BLOWS stock...seriously...when are you just gunna buy in and get the idea...you need a barrel kit...new reg...victory board...new tank...and a new chip...

j/k...ted ur right...but who can really say that having a totally []D[][]\/[][]D trix isn't fun? i know its fun for me

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Tedrzz said:
Stop worrying about what to upgrader right off the bat. Play with it first and decide what you don't like about your marker, and then upgrade that.
wow. This is why he is a mod. nice point

1 - 11 of 11 Posts