Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some good ides. It has to be like 5 pages double spaced. You guys got any good story ideas for AP english?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Here's one, its called my job. I work in a church at night after the secretary and office manager have left. At around 8 or 9 o'clock, I have to walk through a gigantic empty church with no lights on and tidy up/lock up. If there are any homeless people I have to kick them out, if there are any devil worshippers vandalizing the church, I have to kick them out. It's more than a little creepy when I am pretty sure there is someone hiding, and especially when the wind is blowing because it literally shakes the frame of the church and the whole place creaks and I have almost **** my pants on more than one occasion.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's an Ap english teacher so she probably knows all the cheating writting tips....my idea is that these kids are playing baseball and a ball gets hit into a corn field and they find an old house that was pillaged in the civil war that is haunted. they steal some stuff and they get haunted...return the stuff house rests in peace etc

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dudeus000 said:
i beg to differ fists. and i like that story phantom. but it sounds more like a thriller not a scary story
It has to be a creative/mystery scary story. I'l going to use that/

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
HippoMaster said:
Actually Fist's idea isn't bad... maybe the church people commit an act of blasphemy, and the place is demonized. It could be pretty creepy.
But then agains, Church + School = Not a good idea.

·
Registered
849 Posts
do one about a kid who goes in a cave, sees a hole, makes it bigger, goes in, a rock moves . . he disappears

**EDIT** sorry proph3t, didnt see your post :(

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
i had the same exasct thing shame it isnt on my comp since i reformatted i got an A on it 2

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Just try to create as many disturbing images you can in your writing - that is key to making a good horror story. Also never make the reader feel comfortable in your writing, they need to be in the dark and on the edge.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts