Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a bug on my desk, and at first I was like OMGWTFBBQ, then I was like motha****er your goin DOWN!

It crawled under a CD and I hit the CD as hard as I could, twice. The CD cracked, but the thing got away.

I thought it was a cricket, but it had things on its ass like a silvefish. I dont think I can sleep knowing its alive in my room. I must kill it.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
we had a couple june bug's[maybe potato beetles/bugs thinks my mom].

some big juicy sick muthersucka's.

We got 'em trapped in the jar. Alpha, this is truly degrading for all american's. Our soldier's can't handle bugs... :(

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really wish I had some thermal goggles about now.. Dont worry, I hear Paris Island is infested with sand fleas. There will be plenty of training for me on my road to becomming a Marine.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
lol, i saw a spider on my wall and i chucked a screwdriver at it, i missed but the thing just stood there, so i chucked a plate at it (yah.......:dodgy: ) it was hella funny, it fell and started running, then i got raid and covered it, i was like RWARWRWARIEWNAOINOAINFIOUGNBSIDUNBGOSDUGBU OIBDSOGUBSDIUd BIATCH!

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Alpha said:
I really wish I had some thermal goggles about now.. Dont worry, I hear Paris Island is infested with sand fleas. There will be plenty of training for me on my road to becomming a Marine.

if its by your computer thermals aren't gonna do ****. all your'e gonna see is the heat form your computer. plus bugs probalyl don't give off anough heat to be pick up by thermal goggles anyway...i think theyre' cold blooded(or something along those lines)

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
I ****ing straight up hate spiders. Like I was laying on my friends bed and one crawled onto me and I flipped out and jumped off the bed, grabbed a dumbell and started wailing on the thing haha. I seriously, hate spiders more than anything.

Brandon

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
There was a black widow in my garage....i sprayed it with all kinds of WD40....then later...my dad lit it on fire with a propane torch....it was awesome.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yeah, I was working on my car one night and this giant roach ran in front of me when I was getting ready to spark up my torch, so i scorched it and it smelled so bad I had to leave the room. I mean really bad, I thought I was gonna puke

1 - 20 of 41 Posts