Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to attempt to browse and post on the forums for a whole 24 hours. Now there are no breaks for eating, sleeping, or anything. I will allow my self 5 minutes for every 6 hours of surfing. I think its fair.

This venue will start at 11 pm on a day where I dont work. So I will tell you when I will do this. You are more then welcome to join me to.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I was thinking of doing something like this last night, just not only on this forum cuz it dies for a few hours in the morning (3-4am). I didn't get to sleep til 5 btw.

·
Registered
728 Posts
If I'm not working that night I'll join you fiki I don't want you all by your lonesome. How are you doing by the way, You had us kinda worried.

D

·
0 Posts
i remember in the summer we'd all pull an all nighter and keep an aim chat going the whole time..good times.. ill get sick if i dont get enough sleep this time of year though

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i remember in the summer we'd all pull an all nighter and keep an aim chat going the whole time..good times.. ill get sick if i dont get enough sleep this time of year though
That was classic, Jon, howabout I come over to your house and we both stay on pbf all night. Or just party instead.

·
Registered
728 Posts
we should get a chat going and a group. Gives us something to do besides sleep. I know it looks stupid but it kinda would be fun, set us apart a bit. See how many questions we can answer or just how many people come and go in the time.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
That was classic, Jon, howabout I come over to your house and we both stay on pbf all night. Or just party instead.

That is acctually a very freaking good idea. Do you seriously want to do this?

Also, <3 to everyone and there support.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts