Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually my dad got a MERCEDEZ Benz E-320! He used to have an Acura TL. ITS SWEET. You can program the front seats to a position so u just gota clcick a buton and it readjust the seat to a position u saved. MANY OTHER COOL FEATURES TOO!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank your for sharing...(and bragging)

...But hey! I've got a Porsche 911!

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah, i have a..........yeah i don't wanna say because all of you will be jelous;) :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
well pretty soon. my dad either gonna get a porsche boxter s. or a chevy corrvette zo6. then when im 16 he gonna give me whatever he gets. hahaaha

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'm on my way to getting....A SHOPPING CART! but seriously, my dad bought a 77(i think) land cruiser off of ebay as a project, and he just finished it and it lookes shweet, but he dosent drive it much, so hopefully i gonna drive that 1ce pass ma drivin test

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Im getting a blazer, my dads got a suburban, my moms got an brand new explorer, my uncles got a 480 horse power Dodge Viper:devil:

·
Registered
59 Posts
my uncle just finished his oh so sweet 72 Chevelle its red with 2 big white racing stripes i'll try to get pics of it next time man that thing is a beast its got a 454 very nice sound i'll try to get a sound clip soon its very nice to ride in man and the burnout is unbeliveable

but i bike everywhere so its all good

A

·
0 Posts
We have a 2001 chevy cavalier (when i can drive, im gonna soup it up!!) A ford 250XLT with like 280 HP (my dad peels out in the driveway) and when my dad was like 20 he had a '66 Pontiac GTO and every time we talk about cars i give him hell for getting rid of it

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh yah well I could burn you all in a drag race with my 92 Volvo!:D My dad used to have an old camaro, dont remember the year but I always yell at him for selling it. It was the only car he got a speeding ticket in.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I went racing with my uncle once, and the funny thing was it was my uncles Viper against a few Mustang GTs, my other uncles RX-7, and a few ricers. Well, we smoked them all:D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts