Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't tell anyone except Baurblades, but in the last 2 months I haven't been on the forums because I joined the military. Yesturday I graduated from basic, and I'm on an internet cafe in Down town San Antonio. On monday I'll be shipping off to my new base, and I will get a computer so I can get back on the forums ASAP.
By the way has BAUR been on lately? Did he get his Angel back from Mike?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
nice tyler, rock on.... was it too hard?

my guns in the mail, i should get it this week :D

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
good job man. if i join the military, it would have to be as an officer. i still might NROTC (for the marines), but i donno. i used to want a make a career out of it, but i realized it would be for all the wrong reasons, so i don't think its an option nemore.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I went to school with two twins last year (and hot ones at that) and they joined the AF. Is it true that the airforce has 'day camp' and that they don't have barracks, but instead they have like condos?

Just curious.

·
Registered
16 Posts
aww the best MOS in the marines next to 5811, that what i am lat moving to in a few months. yeah i have already spent 3.5 years in the marines and have signed up for another 4. wouldn't trade it for the world, congrats on the graduation, i hope u enjoyed your 6 week vacation in tx. lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts