Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
we lost our hockey game, got in a fight with the madre and made an ass of myself in my game... it was a home game and nobody else had games so everybody came to ours

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Got allergies, got into a fight with my mom on the way to school, was 45 minutes late to work, and nothing to do tonight.

More to come later most likely.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
im getting laid 2m :hug:

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
im getting laid 2m :hug:

o ic :sly:

my friends birthday was today and she invited basically all of my friends except like 1 or 2 to her birthday dinner so i had nothing to do also ultimate frisbe was canceled today do to the weather
whore (both friend and weather)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Spy327 said:
ultimate frisbe was canceled today do to the weather
whore (both friend and weather)
we had some wicked storms last night here in west georgia...man outta nowhere BOOM raining buckets. had to close my window cuz the wind was blowing hard and making rain fall sideways into my window and onto my face.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
what I wanna know is......

WHERE ARE ALL THE SCARY MOVIES!?!??!???????????!!!!!!!????!?!!?!?!
It's friday the 13th, and no scary movies are on, wth is this world coming to? =(

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spy327 said:
dont let bad things happen to you convert to scientology
Too bad our fanatic army of Methodist extremists are planning to destroy all other denominations of Christianity... Except for the Mormons, they'd kick our asses with sheer number and politeness.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Well tonight was pretty boring but kinda fun at the same time. I was trying to get some poontang off this one chick but idk if she's clean so I hesitated.

No attacking werewolves and I was outside for 10 minutes on the phone and smoking by my creek. So I think I'd good.

·
Registered
363 Posts
work couldnt be any longer, lost five dollars, had a customer hit me with the door, computers kept crashing, had customers yelling at me.......... but it was a normall day I made it home safe..........

1 - 20 of 33 Posts