Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First you ban my original name, so I come back under my other name and don't act like an asshole at all. I make an actual funny thread in the lounge, then when I come back to PBF later that night, I'm banned. So I decide to make a totally different name and just be a nameless 2k4 newb and just help people out, and that name gets banned, then this afternoon I get IP banned. Will someone tell me, with specific links to posts, exactly what i've done to warrant an IP ban?

By the way, barber, I noticed a certain thread you made in the supporter forum. You know that I've helped you in my time being at PBF, and you go stab me in the back. I never had a problem with you, and you go pull something like that. Nice job. :tdown:

So anyway PBF, I know this is gonna get banned, and I know that I'm IP banned, so this will probably be my last post here ever. Thanks for the good times we've had, I'm sorry it had to end up being ghey like this.

<3,
Kyle/Zidane/Ziddy/Trixballa15/Cloud

D

·
0 Posts
piss off kyle.. seriously.. what did you expect.. you become the biggest asshole after you step down from being a mod. and then just was a dick to any new comer and thought you owned the place, you constantly flamed and broke rules.. yeah you used to be a real cool guy on the forum, but then you go and pull **** like you did, we just had enough of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.