Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Shortly after, the game crashed, and my laptop went into a crazy poltergeist-like fit: flashing, beeping, and flapping around my dorm and such, to which I responded by throwing it out of my 3rd story window. Seconds later, a black debadged BMW with tinted windows tore around the corner, and two men in radioactive suits emerged with flame throwers and set the scattered pieces of my laptop ablaze, and then put the remains into a sealed container with a bio-hazard symbol on it, and sped off...

I don't think the government wants the nation knowing about the death of Mr. Norris.

...Discuss

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I believe everything you said except the BMW part... You liar.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
toXic said:
I believe everything you said except the BMW part... You liar.
wtf? master of paint would never lie </3

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Did your computer go into a sadistic fit as well?
MGO = Metal Gear Online = PS2

but no, it was fine.

BILLLLL BRASKY KILLED (HEADSHOT) CHUCK NORRIS

Sweet satisfaction.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Call of Duty United Offensive, expansion pack to CoD 1. That gun is an MG34 deployable machine gun. It was kind of funny because I'm at college, and I was playing at peak network hours, so I was getting hella lag. You would fire a bullet and it would hit a wall 3 feet in front of you 2 seconds later. So basically I just deployed this thing and waited for these n00bs to run by that open entryway you see there, and led them by about 10 feet and they walked right into it. I got 11 kills before they got smart and sent someone up behind me to take me out.

...yes, Chuck Norris is a n00b.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Master of Paint said:
...yes, Chuck Norris is a n00b.
that's b/c a 12 year old was playing as him.

and if the laptop was taken by the NSA then how do you have this screen shot? :hug:

·
Registered
29 Posts
IF ANYONE WERE TO SURVIVE A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST IT WOULD BE ROACHES..... and Chuck Norris.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bobide said:
that's b/c a 12 year old was playing as him.

and if the laptop was taken by the NSA then how do you have this screen shot? :hug:

Because I was able to print screen it with fraps and save the picture to my flash drive...it was really hard trying to get the flash drive out of my computer with it jumping around and stuff....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts