Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
My dad can look at most classic cars and tell me what year it is just by examining it for a minute.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
crustybug said:
piggie detectors look gay hangin off your windshield tho....and you look obvious.
How's it look gay? And it saves your ass from an expensive ticket.

Maybe you're gay.. not the radar detector.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
boy, i love a giant ass blinking thing suctioned to my windshield obstructing my view with a giant ass cable coming from it using my cigarette lighter, and clogging up my car with more **** i dont need. if youre eyes are that bad, you probably shouldnt be driving. Its called SCANNING, you know, they teach you the fundamentals in drivers ed.

besides, what are you doing thats gonna get you a ticket? speeding? racing? maybe you should drive like a human being if youre that much of a cop magnet. Plus, IF you happen to get pulled over with that on there, they can give you a ticket for obstructed driving. But im gay because i have good scanning ability? maybe you shouldnt be driving the way youre driving, because show offs like you are what cause accidents and kill people.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
crustybug said:
boy, i love a giant ass blinking thing suctioned to my windshield obstructing my view with a giant ass cable coming from it using my cigarette lighter, and clogging up my car with more **** i dont need. if youre eyes are that bad, you probably shouldnt be driving. Its called SCANNING, you know, they teach you the fundamentals in drivers ed.

besides, what are you doing thats gonna get you a ticket? speeding? racing? maybe you should drive like a human being if youre that much of a cop magnet.
Well you know, you can always WIRE it definitly. It dosen't have to go to your cigarette lighter.

If you're so called "scanning" then you're most likely speeding. So I would hope that you are keeping your eyes on the road instead of looking for cops. Sure it's different when you're with people.

My point is, you can mount it on the dash in the left corner under the windsheild, thats where my sister mounted hers and theres no visible wire sticking out.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
crustybug said:
thats not terrible, but if youre driving how youre supposed to, why do you need it? get my point?
Not everyone is going to obey the traffic laws. Lets say you're late for work or something important.. yeah you're going to be speeding. Or you're on a long trip in the car with the family and the highway is near empty, you're going to want to go a little bit faster.

I get your point, but hardly anyone on the road obeys all traffic laws. Even my mother speeds a bit in the morning if shes running late, and she's never gotten a ticket in her life.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
cubsfan4life021 said:
I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
Ninja7 said:
R.I.P Mitch Hedburg
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. :tup

-Jin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts