Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Well Dynastyfan007 or somthing like that was showin me pr0no pics and he happened to show me this one link and I know the girl. I used to go to school with her. She was a few grades up but I had math with her (she had low math I had high) and I basically did her homework all year. Then I switched schools :( ... but now that I know she does this Im gonna try to talk to her again lol... well here she is (non nude mods)

*url is innapropriate*

if its innapropriate delete it but still... I know a pron star!!!!!

Dynasty fan deserves all credit for this find thumup:

·
Banned
910 Posts
thats cool

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
sorry even though there were no nudes, those pics were still not pg-13. but she does look a lot like my friend, just with blonde hair

D

·
0 Posts
i wouldnt be surprised if a couple girls at my school have been part of some amature ****

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i wouldnt be surprised if a couple girls at my school have been part of some amature ****
there are some highschool girls I know that have probably done a bunch of that. They pay for their drugs with sex so I wouldn't be surprised. It kind of sucks for this one really hot chick becuase her hair and face is like avril's (but body is 100 times better) and she's been like that for years before that no talent ass clown avril came along. So people think she wants to be avril.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts