Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so girls sister was talkin **** all day about how i took her sister from chillin with her (she was chillin with me and a friend) the little sist is 11 i am 15 she finally pissed me off i said maybe she dont wanna hang out with her annoying little sister. she walks by me ( i was sitttin on my skateboard) throws the bottle and it hits me in the nuts. i jumped up and fast pitched that ***** right into the center of her back

can i get in trouble for this?

i need medicine for my temper.. seriosuly

EDIT: sorry for my lack of puncutation i am so pissed right now

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont care she has been on my ****in case since 5 this afternoon and i didnt do **** but talk to her sister and she had been talkin **** about hittin me with the bottle for like 30 minutes

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jinjiro said:
Fast pitched?

And grow up. She was 11. Sure she shouldn't have done that, but she's a little girl. I hope you feel tough messing with someone that age and size.

-Jin

i know... also she is like twice my size.. she grew out instead of up

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
her dad just came

he was like he needs to respect ladys i was pissed and i started jumpin up and down sayin she needs to respect my private parts and my sister started laughin

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
dude, seriously son of a ***** girls need to be put into line

she acts out again you ***** slap her across her face, and when her mom runs out show her whose boss too

:dodgy:

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Homeless Box said:
dude, seriously son of a ***** girls need to be put into line

she acts out again you ***** slap her across her face, and when her mom runs out show her whose boss too

:dodgy:
And taht is wen you suprize butsechs dem both, tehn teh dad

lolololololololol

/ST

1 - 20 of 56 Posts