Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the ski hill tonight for a couple hours of night boarding. Im riding up the lift with a little girl who couldn't have been more than 10 years old. And there is a kid the chair ahead of me who started swearing very very loud. Like screaming the f bomb at another guy on the hill. I yell to him to watch his mouth theres little kids around. so what does he do? tells me to shut the **** up because im a ******. I was like....WHAT?! I asked him what his deal was and told him to quit acting like a 12 year old. He then tells me he is 16 and has a better car than me. Now two of my buddies are in the chair right above him and are just listening in. The kid is planning on shooting down the hill and 'loosing' me. Well my buddies stop him and I get off the lift and kick outa my board and come walking up to him.

Goes something like this.
me: who the hell do you think you are swearing in front of a little girl like that and then being a ***** when I told you to shut up.
him: I was just playin man
his little buddy: hes only 13 he thinks hes awesome(some **** like that)
me: I outta stomp your little punk ass
him: My dads up here and he will report you.
me: ok call him over now
him: DADDDDDDDY

so his dad is up here with him and little **** says hes gonna beat me up. I explain to his dad who it turns out is a high ranking sergeant on base that his son was swearing up a storm in front of little kids and that when I told him to cut it out he continued to swear at me.

His dad grabs him by the neck and pulls him aside. I heard him say something like these aren't your little internet buddys. There are other soldiers here who will have no trouble putting you in your place.

I said sorry for the trouble as I grabbed my board and jetted down the hill. Ive been laughing since. I could imagine so many of the little ****s here being that punk ass kid.

end of fun.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he wasn't laughin when he didn't have the distance of the chair lift in the way. and yes I hit the chick 2 times :naughty .

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
His dad grabs him by the neck and pulls him aside. I heard him say something like these aren't your little internet buddys. There are other soldiers here who will have no trouble putting you in your place.
love that line.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Nice story. thumup:

And, just out of curiosity, how much trouble could you have gotten yourself into if the punk's dad wasn't a reasonable person and hadn't realized that his kid was a little ****head?

·
Banned
393 Posts
Bubba. Your storys > everyone else's soul. I love it when people put idiots like those guys back in place.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
his dad wasn't in my chain of comand. He personally couldn't really do **** to me. but he could have called up my coc. I would have just said I was in blackfoot company or something.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts