Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My room mate fell asleep at 5:00pm tonight and it really p***** me off. I went and changed his alarm and my alarm for 7:00am since we both have a 7:30am class. I got in bed and pretended I was sleeping. The alarm went off and he got up and got ready for class, he just left. It's only 7:30pm. :devil:

If I don't come back on it's because he killed me. :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Why did it tick you off though?

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
burningcow422 said:
I bet he slapped himself.
I don't know, he came back in, shot me a look, and crawled back into bed.

128shot said:
Why did it tick you off though?
Almost every night he's in bed by 7:00pm, if I want to have friends over or just basically do something other than sleep I can't. (Well, I could, but then he gets all "WTF Mate")

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I'm wondering how somebody can't tell the difference between 7am and 7pm almost immediately...

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Z PYRO said:
I'm wondering how somebody can't tell the difference between 7am and 7pm almost immediately...
Well sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night..check my clock and it will be like 2 AM. Then I lie down for a second and the next thing I know it's time to wake up at 6. Like almost instantly.

He could have thought that or something.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
burningcow422 said:
Well sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night..check my clock and it will be like 2 AM. Then I lie down for a second and the next thing I know it's time to wake up at 6. Like almost instantly.

He could have thought that or something.
i hate that.. cause then ur like wtf i just went back to sleep like 10 minutes ago

1 - 20 of 34 Posts