Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
(I guess I should have been more clear)

So you kissed your aunt? (Could have been more creative but I am abiding by the new rule :D)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kissed my girlfriend. I just had an excuse to do it.

And when we were up in her room she all of a sudden kissed me and started making out with me. I was like whoa what was that? I like that. *She never makes moves usually* and She was like "Just being random"

So before I left I hugged her and said "Hey...guess what?" she said what and I said "It's my turn to be random."

2nd base... been so long since I've seen her.

Sorry just had to share. Haven't seen her in like 3 weeks.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I feel your pain, I haven't seen my gf since the 14th, and I won't see her again until the 15th. We don't do mistletoe, I don't think I've ever actually seen it, but I'm 22 and we've been dating for 5 years so I can pretty much kiss her regardless of who is watching... the intensity varies depending who is watching...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Angered Fists said:
I feel your pain, I haven't seen my gf since the 14th, and I won't see her again until the 15th. We don't do mistletoe, I don't think I've ever actually seen it, but I'm 22 and we've been dating for 5 years so I can pretty much kiss her regardless of who is watching... the intensity varies depending who is watching...
Damn 5 years? 5 months tomorrow for me.

I usually also can kiss her anywhere anytime but I don't in front of her parents. Just lately shes been...meh.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
well i've otten pretty dirty on the couch in front of this girl's christmas tree so that kinda counts :sly:

·
Registered
728 Posts
so we gonna make this thread the offical complain about how long you've gone without your g/f one?
Mistletoe (sp) I believe is the state "flower" or "plant" of my state? go figure Oklahoma
And my girlfriend of 6 months is from Japan so its kinda an odd thing to her. lol
Anger congrats on how long of a relationship. I do enjoy your posts and your point of view. I tend to keep in the shadows and not bother with people. "Its better to be heard than seen" thats kinda what I go by. Anyway hope all is well with everyone.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Whats a girlfriend?

I'm gonna buy some mistletoe

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Jrow17 said:
forget the mistletoe, buy a girlfriend

lol, sorry bout that one, couldnt help it .. <3
Its late at night, you coulda told me that you're a 6" tall rasta'd panda and I'd believe you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts