Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
i might souns tupid but i dont know what w.a.s. stands for??

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I made it in school with a silk screen. You find a image, make a stencil, put the stencil on the silk screen, press ink through screen. And you know what he meant by kill, dont go all pc on him.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Kill was sarcasm dude, both ya'll need to chill, Spyder is right. And Presidente, I do own more then one gun, but I must say, I have much more fun playing pump. Oh yeah, the shirts are a cool idea. You could sell them yourself or even market them to a pump site. Heck, I'd probably buy one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
no wonder i didnt know what w.a.s. meant i live on the west coast lol j/k

i just dont play with any electro markers

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2ffu: Do you want one like in the picture minus the big splotch? If so we could make a deal.

When I first made the stencil I could not get a good black and white photo of the phantom. If someone could make a page layed out like Rbo suggested I could make it into a stencil and whip up a few shirts.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
If you make ones w/ a phantom, and like 10 rnd tubes, I'll buy one, once i get out of debt from my spyder. I love pumps.

And Spyder, where in New York are you?

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Heh I go through there alot, when I'm traviling. You wanna come out to Rochester?(To paintball) lol

And are you going to be making Phantom shirts. I'll prolly buy one if you do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts