Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i made GAP for playstation.com its really hard to get into and you have to be invited some people wait 3 years before they were invited i was invited in less than 3 months. in GAP we get to beta test games that arnt out yet like socom 3 etc. we also get alot of free stuff and we will know playstation news before its out to the general public. pretty cool i cant wait to get my first beta test

·
12,110 Posts
Thats retarded.. See, I've been a member there since like 2001 (I'm TheNightHawk, and was formerly --( Alpha )--. My rank is Weapons Master.

Anywyas, I've been a member forever, and I keep my profile updated, I write reviews.. And nothing.

I always get the short end of the stick.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you register your network adapter?

im only at blitz baller and only have 52 posts but all of those posts were very good no flaming or anything

·
12,110 Posts
That forum sucks now. They're more immature then pbf.. They're all nerds and make new usernames to ask how to get rid of acne because they are embarrassed. Their versian of the lounge used to be cool when there were some cool "vets", but all the posts now are like "whats your favorite" "who has a" how many do you" and all these gay ass survey threads.

Plus the majority of the members are like 10-11.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts