Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and now it's Angry. Har har har.

Anyways, I baught an Angry board and it's the best thing I've ever done. So fast. So fast. When I first put it in my drive cone spun so fast it flew out like a helicopter. Yeah, it's that fast.

And it came with a sweet back plate sticker.

Way better than the V35 board, this thing is really awesome. And it's red.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Barber said:
I've got it to feed 26 on my teammates storm.

I doubt it can be outshot.
WAS (Wicked Air Sports) said:
The Intimidator is limited to a maximum of ~22bps of actual firing, even with a modified Halo-B or Warpfeed. The Intimidator can not cycle any faster (and still feed paint) than this.
What were you using to keep track of the ROF?

Good to hear you like the Angry Board though.

-Mike

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
if u can't trust the chronos and u can't trust the boards, then WTF do u trust?

anyway, glad u've got a sick board in ur halo. I've heard angry just flat out rocks. Let us know if it saves any batteries.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never really got the chance to use a regular halo so I really can't make a comparison, I will compare it to the ReLoader B's battery life though.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've been wanting to do the C8 Mod thing where you mess with some jumpers on a z-code or v35, but i heard its ****in fast and drains the batteries pretty quick so who knows.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
bobide said:
if u can't trust the chronos and u can't trust the boards, then WTF do u trust?

anyway, glad u've got a sick board in ur halo. I've heard angry just flat out rocks. Let us know if it saves any batteries.
A lot of the time you can't trust the chrono. I've ripped on my friend's freestyle and I mean rip, it was crazy fast, and it said like 7-8 bps. Its because there wasn't enough space, only like 5 feet. At a range where you have like easily 20-30 feet it'll be accurate.

The truest way to do it is the soundwave stuff.

·
Registered
109 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I've been wanting to do the C8 Mod thing where you mess with some jumpers on a z-code or v35, but i heard its ****in fast and drains the batteries pretty quick so who knows.
Join a staple between the hole C8 and VR1 on a z-code or V35 board, it max's out the motor so nothing will ever be faster in the Halo B, unless you upgrade the motor to a Hyper Dash 2 motor, in which case it will max that out too. A few people on PBNation and PBVids have been using it and say they dont see a large decrease in battery life. I have my stock z-code board that I done this too, so I will compare it to the V35 board in my Halo B and maybe write a review in the future or something

Here's a pic taken from hobbydad off of the Nation, I also took one but it turned out blurry.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I can't honestly say for myself yet, but the only thing it could be possibly bad for is the motor, which are cheap to replace($5 at a hobby store) Go to the Nation, and in there hopper section theres 14 pages on it...and I don't think any of them have burnt out there motor's or board's. It's known as the PR or Peurtorican(sp?) mod. Only thing is when you put the staple in, wrap the middle portion in a few layers of electrical tape and just leave the two points metal, that way you wont short anything out.

EDIT: If anyone wants this Mod done and for any reason doesn't feel comfortable doing it themselves, you can send me your board's and I will do it for just the price of shipping back to you
(Sorry for getting off topic in your thread, I'll stay out of it now)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts