Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
Id get a nuclear sub. That way if all else fails or you just wanna end your plan with a big bang,you can just cruise into one of their docks pop off the coolant line,get in a zodiac inflatable and sail away into the wild blue yonder. Then when the nuclear reactor overheats it will cause a meltdown and blow up causing mass chaos. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i really don't know, i say lets go bomb iraq, tell gw to pull out our soldiers and do some real man work, stop letting a boy run the country. I figure i can make a deal with blood.........if they sell enough dope, we can buy some, then i'll let them have it after i'm done with osama and then they can take over iraq and run that **** hole and fight crip there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
why would you wanna waste that much money on a sub?????I mean its cool and all but buy a nice house or something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
chogaso said:
why would you wanna waste that much money on a sub?????I mean its cool and all but buy a nice house or something
Or a bunch of penguins...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dunno, why not have a submarine, i mean, if 594 people gave me a 100 dollars, we could pay submarine and taxes, and we could get sum diesel fuel, and have an assload of fun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
No ****, It would be kinda funny to see the looks on peoples faces through the periscope in your local lake.;
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
let's throw a keggar party on the sub with a bunch of chicks...use the bunks for sex, and the torpedo room for a kinky bondage area and the engine room for a buttsecks room,
lets hold cock fights in the cockpit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,036 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
i dunno, why not have a submarine, i mean, if 594 people gave me a 100 dollars, we could pay submarine and taxes, and we could get sum diesel fuel, and have an assload of fun
Um, 594 people would have to give you $1,000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
i really don't know, i say lets go bomb iraq, tell gw to pull out our soldiers and do some real man work, stop letting a boy run the country. I figure i can make a deal with blood.........if they sell enough dope, we can buy some, then i'll let them have it after i'm done with osama and then they can take over iraq and run that **** hole and fight crip there

we are going to be there a very long time. The base I was at is building permanant barracks instead of tent city, well trailer city as of right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DAMN, oh well, still can have it as a fun party sub........

Only one prob, lets say ur completely hammered, and u in a submarine hit an aircraft carrier. Do you have to get state farm to see if they'll cover that? I honestly don't know how that would work
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top