Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K guys, i'm not looking for a used one, but i need a cheap, but aftermarket hopper to quit all of my jamming issues on my 98 custom... Any suggestions are welcome! :)

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
... eh try the nation bst section.. revvies are great hoppers for tippies i got 1 on mine helps loads.. btw try searching PLENTY of threads like this

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well... its not that cheap, but im willing to bet it will be better at solving your jamming issues than any aftermarket hopper

http://www.tippmann.com/product_guide/accesDetails.aspx?id=65

Ok, looking at the Viewloader that everyone here is posting, the Cyclone system is pretty much the same price. Amazon has it for $60

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
uhmm..what you want is a agitator, the only agitator i that isn't a constant agitator is a revvy...u may want 9v because you want consistancy not speed and it''s cheaper than the 12v, well i hope w/ a 98 u don't need that much speed.

o yea, you can get constant agitators for 30 bux but they go rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the entire time they're on...other wise i'd get one of those myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts