Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ineed a flatline barrel, do u know anybody that wants to get rid of one? i am also looking for a carstock....for my A-5

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Look in the buy sell trade forums, this isnt the right place to post this.

·
Registered
559 Posts
u know there SLOW!!! right?
u can dodge em easy!
hope all u play is woodsball.
alls i play is woodsball and I still wont use one cuz there just too slow.
but some people like em' so if you want one cheap check b/s/t or ebay

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
a ball going 300 fps is a ball going 300 fps. No matter what barrel you use...granted at 200ft any paintball is gonna be moving slow, no matter what barrel you have...and If you take a shot at 200 ft your'e an impatient nOOb. So no matter what barrel you use be patient and take your shot no greater than 120ft and get the break every time.

BTW moved to a more suitable forum.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Tippy_A-5 said:
u know there SLOW!!! right?
u can dodge em easy!
hope all u play is woodsball.
alls i play is woodsball and I still wont use one cuz there just too slow.
but some people like em' so if you want one cheap check b/s/t or ebay
Shut it...the only way its "slow" and you can "dodge it" is if he actually threw the baarrel at you. 300fps is 300fps no matter what barrel, what gun, CO2 or nitro...its all 300fps. Although Im against the flatline...dont like'em at all.

O

·
0 Posts
He probably thought it was slow because since the Flatline can go further. The further away it goes, the slower it goes. So if he gets shot at from,oh, 250 feet then it'd be slower.

Just a noob's misinterpretation (sp).

·
Registered
559 Posts
Its Slow

Snip3r said:
Shut it...the only way its "slow" and you can "dodge it" is if he actually threw the baarrel at you. 300fps is 300fps no matter what barrel, what gun, CO2 or nitro...its all 300fps. Although Im against the flatline...dont like'em at all.
1.) you cant have the velocity cranked up all the way cuz the flatline will chop paint unless maybe u use paint witha very good shell

2.)the flatline slows the paintball down

I've seen it myself
I've used it and
I've played agensed people who use it

The flatline is a good barrel, its verry ACCURATE but SLOW
and like I said before if all you play is woodsball then then is a good barrel

U DONT BELIVE ME TRY CHRONO ONE CUZ I'VE SEEN A FALTINE CHRONOED
U AINT GETTIN 300 MAYBE CLOSE WITH VERRY GOOD, EXPENSIVE, TOUGH SHELL PAINTBALL SO YOU COULD CRANK THE VELOCITY ALL THE WAY UP WITHOUT CHOPPING. BOTTOM LINE IS...
ITS SLOW

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
a 98 or A-5 with the velocity all the way cranked up will shoot much more than 300. The only reason I see that it would make it "slow" is because the ball isn't coming out of something perfectly straight like a normal barrel so there's more contact with the barrel, slowing the ball down. Perhaps it's better to define it as "slowER"?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Tippy_A-5 said:
1.) you cant have the velocity cranked up all the way cuz the flatline will chop paint unless maybe u use paint witha very good shell

2.)the flatline slows the paintball down

I've seen it myself
I've used it and
I've played agensed people who use it

The flatline is a good barrel, its verry ACCURATE but SLOW
and like I said before if all you play is woodsball then then is a good barrel

U DONT BELIVE ME TRY CHRONO ONE CUZ I'VE SEEN A FALTINE CHRONOED
U AINT GETTIN 300 MAYBE CLOSE WITH VERRY GOOD, EXPENSIVE, TOUGH SHELL PAINTBALL SO YOU COULD CRANK THE VELOCITY ALL THE WAY UP WITHOUT CHOPPING. BOTTOM LINE IS...
ITS SLOW

Your an ignorant spaz. Go home and get laid..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts