Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have been searching for years now, and have still not found what I want.

I want that sweet onion sauce from Subway. The sauce on the Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki sammich. I've been craving it for years, and have never found it.

Can anyone help me? I must find this sauce.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Go to the supermarket and see if you can find a vidalia onion vinegarette... It may or may not be close.

I myself have been attempting to emulate it for years, but with no success...

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
P41n7b4ll K1d said:
ask subway where they get it from :dodgy:
That's actually a really good idea. They may get it from a wholesale distributor and could possibly order you one for private use. Or, if you know people who work there, ask them to lift a 10-gallon drum of it off of the company's hands. I have several connections with sandwich artists and might be able to secure a decent supply of the precious dressing.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jinjiro said:
http://www.recipezaar.com/67854

A 0.30 second Google search for "Subway sweet onion sauce recipe" has resolved your problem. Amazing.

By the way, that sauce (and the chipotle) is AMAZING.

-Jin

I don't know why, but I never thought of using google..

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Chipotle > that mysterious onion sauce.

My brother used to work at subway, and im friends with a local store owner. I will sell you a bottle of it for $8 shipped. :dodgy:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I bet you 10$ if you improvised you would have come up with a better sauce. I cook at work and thats how we come up with a majority of stuff we make. We see if it sells, then go from there.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
This local pizza place has THE BEST salad dressing. It's like a taste bud orgasm. They're small so I don't know what recipes, I might ask them the next time I'm there.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DayoftheGreek said:
Local deli > crappy fast food hoagies

I've always been happy with Subway. Sure, they could be better, but it's always been enough food at an alright price for me.

Deli subs are better though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts