Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a viking from someone and it didnt come with a manual or anything and i just got the tank filled on it today and got home and charged the tank up and turned the gun on and the little light is a Amber color for a few seconds then it turns Green... then it starts blinking.. so i thought it would be ok to just wak the trigger to see what it could do and it only fires every 3-4 second no mater how many times i pulll the trigger it will ony shoot every 3 - 4 seconds or so... i have heard that you can change that on some with coputer software or whatever but it didnt come with any of this so im stumped any imput is greatly appreciated!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Your eyes are on. Turn them off and you should be able to fire normally.

Turning the eyes off I'm not exactly sure how to do.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
wouldn't putting the squiege in break the beam allowing it to fully cycle slamming the bolt into the squiege?? Anyway, bad idea there drktamer.

O

·
0 Posts
Try to get MP11 on AIM. He knows a lot about Vike's from what I understand.

And this belongs in the AKA forum.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
bobide said:
wouldn't putting the squiege in break the beam allowing it to fully cycle slamming the bolt into the squiege?? Anyway, bad idea there drktamer.
That would be the point... it won't fully cycle, but it will let him know it's working. You've never done that? It makes it so you can just dryfire and be really quiet. Seriously, you've never heard of that?

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
z71redneck08 said:
i herd some guns if u put ur fnger in all it will do is tap it
That would be automags with LVL10. It took me 16 pinches of the same paintball to chop it and all it did when it "chopped" is break the seem about a centimeter. I can stick my finger in there and fire off my whole tank without even my finger getting red. I havent chopped since last year with my spyder.

No batteries required.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Hold your trigger, and turn the gun on. If it has the was board, it'll go into simulate and then you can rip your heart out in dryfire mode. Don't shoot paint in that mode though.
damn u beat me to it. this should work.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
mynameisgeorgel said:
i've seen bolts break pencils before so i'd be careful about putting your finger in it
Your fingers are as weak as pencils? You, sir, need a doctor and lots milk and protein ;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts