Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
That's alot of money for that gun. All that milsim crap is cosmetic, it offers next to no functionality. Stocks generally are useless unless you INSIST on running a remote, and the simulation magazine and barrel shroud are just more weight to lug around..

For that rice you could get a tippman 98 with a RT trigger, or an A-5 with similar, or you could get a very nice VS1 package.

Look around this forum for a while and learn a little more about milsim markers and why they are NOT good for new players.....

·
Registered
178 Posts
i'm gonna have to agree with aggie on this one. that is a lot of money for a basically cosmetic gun. like said a vs1 package would suit you better. as for the field you mentioned, on pbnation there is a section to look up fields per state so that should help you there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What it would like to know is if this combo is good if of the one to use because I liked everything what it folloies.

e I want a weapon that is more realistic liked the A5 plus it only comes the weapon for 175 dollars this combo comes with the accessories for 199

I am buying this only to have fun itself and it does not stop participating of Championships

if case you knows of some place that is cheaper this combo informs to me please

Thanks a Lot for help me !!!!

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
fro what you want, i know you're going to be spending much more than what you should be. But if it's what you want, then go for it.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
well the mask is terrible. i guarentee it'll fog up in seconds, the hopper is a simple standard gravity hopper that you can get for $2 at a store. The remote like is realyl unnecessary.
In all honesty, it's a waste of money for that package. you're better off buying nice things one at a time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts