Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lounging around since '04
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude, on wednesday im gonna take my learners permit exam and ive been studying my ass off but i still dont feel ready. I've taken numerous practice tests online and ive done pretty good in em (90% or higher)but whern it comes down to it i STILL dont feel ready. I took the actual test twice and failed the road rules section but passed the signs. If I fail the test once more I wont be given an oppurtunity to take my test til a year from then.....PBF, help me!

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my older brother (whos in colleg) told me this really funny story like that. he said his friend payed some other kid 100$ to take a test WITH him, so that if he thought he wouldn't do well, he could just leave, and his friend would finish it. well the professor came to collect ID's and she came to the kid andhis friend, andsomething went wrong, so he just got up and ran out of the room.

·
Registered
322 Posts
how old r u smitty???
and yea man just study study study get some flashcards or something get someone to help you...thats all i can say

-Kev

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
its easy as hell to get your permit, i only got two wrong, they were both on the signs because i was going really fast through it and i clicked the wrong button. i dont know how you cant pass it, i never even looked at the book for it.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think you are worrying about it to much, its prolly one of the easiest tests I have ever taken but if your havin that much trouble keep studying.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
the driving tests are soo easy. omg all i had to do was pull out of the dmv, turn up a side street, go down it, turn around, back up, then drive back to the dmv. wooooo so tough.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
It varies from state to state...over here you have to do a 3-point turn(u-turn), emergency stop, and back up in a straight line. Pretty easy still.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts