Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna wake up a guy in my house tonight every hour because he's bene waking me up on purpose every mornign at 6:00. and I need some creative ideas.

I've already thought of:
shaving cream
Ice
water
warm water

I need more ideas. There's nothing I'd consider offlimits for this adventure.

·
Registered
347 Posts
dry fire your pb gun, play music really loud in his room (fast music?), antique-ing, turn off/on lights a lot/fast. There are many things, just find a noise that you really hate and amplify it. Such as that noise when people scrape a fork against a plate. You could just do that a lot.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Get some friends over, and start a rave party in his room.

Just turn on some black lights and get the glow sticks ready, and on the count of three, throw on some fresh beats and strobe lights.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those are all excellent ideas guys.I forgot to mention that we sleep in a CAD(cold ari dorm) it's a big room whre everyone sleeps, and i don't' want to wake up anyone else while I do this.

but i'm loving the rave and dryfiring ideas

·
Registered
347 Posts
you could always use headphones for the music. Thought up another, belly flop onto him. The antique-ing wouldn't wake anyone else up so i still vote for that (for anyone that doesn't know you throw a handful of flower onto a sleeping person's face)

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you could always use headphones for the music. Thought up another, belly flop onto him. The antique-ing wouldn't wake anyone else up so i still vote for that (for anyone that doesn't know you throw a handful of flower onto a sleeping person's face)
oo headphones. I like that! I didn't read the antiquing thing. That's another great idea.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Slingshot + paintball + close range = PAIN

I dont know if you are that violent though...... his shrieks would wake everyone else though.

Huge bucket of Ice cold water is what I would do. He'll be soaked, and cold, and pissed.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Wake him up with a plate of delicious breakfast, and let him eat it. He'll fall back asleep, so then do it again.

After enough nights of this, he'll be so fat that no one, not even Jesus could love him.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Why not just set his alarm clock off every hour? Then if people did wake up they would be pissed at him lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts