Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to like B-ball shoes, but those are kida getting old for me, so i want a sweet pair of running shoes. the spending limit is 75-80, and they cant be black... i found this pair that i like...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Anything Puma.

I have 2 pairs of Adidas Goodyears. I <3 them a lot but I don't know if they'd make too great of running shoes.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
crustybug said:
I used to like B-ball shoes, but those are kida getting old for me, so i want a sweet pair of running shoes. the spending limit is 75-80, and they cant be black... i found this pair that i like...

omg.. i thought u said speed limit.. i was like damn u run fast

EDIT: my dc's rawk

·
Registered
579 Posts
Adidas have never let me down. Dont go for running, they tend to wear down easily depending on what kind of running shoes.

I would say Cross Trainers.

I use Adidas.
I checked the Adidas site and I cannot find the ones I got anywhere ...
Maybe mine are special ? The people at the store or confused about wtf they were ...

but theyre probably the best athletic shoes ive had.

Puma's are ok but wear easily and arnt easy on the wide footed.

For comfort there are the Nike's, I cant remember the name but theyre the ones that were advertised as feeling shoeless ? I tried them and found them to be very comfy and light.

edito:

Adidas's Goodyears are fantastic shoes. The bottoms ( Made from goodyear tires ) last foreverrrr.

Theyre a slim fit and very comfortable,
when they fit they were described as " Ninja " shoes.
light, quiet, and mine were all black
:ninja:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Gangsta_Redneck said:
omg.. i thought u said speed limit.. i was like damn u run fast

EDIT: my dc's rawk
hahahah when i read it when you had it in red i thought it said speed limit but the first time i didnt but that was some time ago

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts