Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today has been an emo day from hell. but heres what just happend...

my friend jason is young (20) and is merried. his wife is in the air force. she shipped out to iraq exactly a week ago. right now, im chillin at his house at nellis afb and about an hour ago he got a call from his wife (who is in iraq).

she cheated on him, while she has been in iraq.

she still has 9 months left in iraq. also, the typical "kick her ass to the curb" responce cant realy apply here since he lives on the base and he himself is not in the airforce. so that complicates things a bit, espicaly since hes an extremly dedicated nonsponcerd baller. so basicly he cant afford to live by himself and play paintball. not to mention, he is faithfully in love with her.

jason is hurtin right now, and i have no idea what to do. i cant even imagine.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
jag8 said:
when you think you have found your fish, all the others just arent the same.
exactly...thats what makes this sooo difficult....the only thing he can really do if hes completely in love with her, is have faith and hope that she still feels the same way. I mean true love conquers all or so they say. So these times should blow by...all he needs to do is wait for the rainbow after the constant storming. You've just gotta support your friend. Get him something to drink and just discuss and if he crys its good because it relieves stress.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts