Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k well me and a couple friends r making a team and r gonna start doing tourneys. We all want a site but me kinda need a mascot type thing. The team is gonna be called Grim Gunners due to the color of our jerseys. I have found a cool picture of a grim reaper and im wondering if someone can take the scythes out of his hands, replace them wit paintball guns, and in bloody font type grim gunners.

Thanks
~TJ~

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well if u read my first post ud notice that i was talking about a paintball team and asking for some help making a sig type thing so its about paintball and about non paintball and since its about both cant it be in either lounge or paintball chat?.. plz stay on subject

·
Registered
328 Posts
pballa12 said:
well if u read my first post ud notice that i was talking about a paintball team and asking for some help making a sig type thing so its about paintball and about non paintball and since its about both cant it be in either lounge or paintball chat?.. plz stay on subject

Had to read that 4 times.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
No, he didnt really forget anything....capitalization is not totally neccessary for comprehension, however punctuation and spelling are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts