Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. Here is my daily routine.

Sleep till 2 or 3 oclock, get up, watch tv, go otuside and play with dog for 10 minutes, get somethin to eat, watch more tv, computer from 6-8 pm, then more tv, then bed at 4 in the morning.

Thats all I do. My life has never been this boring and I dont know why it is right now. I am usually doing a lot of stuff. Ive tried calling friends but its either no one answers or they are going somewhere. For example. One friend is in Cali, one is going out to eat, one is at the beach, and another wont answer his phone.

I just need to find soemthing to do. I need to get a job because I am 16 now, but no places are hiring. And I refuse to work fastfood. I did almost have a job warking at Good Will making 7 bucks an hour but I needed to be 18.

I have no car, Im flat broke (The last bit of my money went to buying an HK jersey and trading my gun), and I still dont even have a drivers permit yet. If I had a car and a drivers license, all I would be doing is cruising, but I cant do that either.

So basically, this summer sucks, and I fail at life

-Later-

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No ride to go anywhere. My dad works sundays, mondays and wendesdays-fridays and my step mom cant drive me anywhere because of a bad back. My bike has a flat tire, i would play soem paintball but I dotn have any money.

Hell, I even risked getting arrested to play ONE game of paintball. I tried to sneak onto the field without paying and play. Turn out the owner was a sheriffs deputy. But he didnt arrest me.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
if you don't like it change it. get off the computer and couch and get active. You don't need anything to go running so there's no excuses there. Might as well lose some weight and gain endurance when you're bored. And also, make friends who CAN drive, it's not that hard as long as you're not emo and all like "I fail at life." And it's not like you can never leave the house to get your bike tire filled. If worst comes to worst, walk your bike there. You've got plenty of time on your hands.

Now here's the real question:
Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Oh, and fyi, cruising gets old.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Puck3d's idea of running is good. Plenty of time to do some some exercise.

Braltar's idea of reading book's is usally always overlooked, especially in the summer. If you have any hobbies get some books on those. I got 2 books in the mail one about repairing and fixing computers and another on learning java. Probably some books on paintball I'd imagine.

But it sucks not having friends around. After the first month of summer I'm wanting to go back to school.

Edit: Also if you're into music try learning a instrument.

·
Registered
431 Posts
burningcow422 said:
Make a potato cannon :D
hellz yeah fun stuff right there! i practice running a lot, im one of the fastest dudes on my track team (and my highschool is mostly black people) haha yup... and no im not racist, my best friend is black lol...

Anyway just get active... like that commercial "Verb, its what you do" haha

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
today was SO boring. i had to wake up at 8 because i needed to run over to a bagel place to get a job. so i wake up, drive there with my dad(i drove not my dad) and the guy tells me to come back in a week to get a job and start work. so i go back home, go to sleep for a bit. then i do nothing all day because a few of my friends had band practice, one went driving for the day, one is leaving tomorrow to california and just wanted to use today to chill, and other stupid **** happened. tomorrow im going to go to the track if i dont do anything again. i think i want to pick up golf this summer.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
Oh, and fyi, cruising gets old.
Depends on the car you have and the roads around you. I've never gotten bored of cruising.

sumsimpleracer said:
when i get bored i work out. go running or go to the gym or work on the abs or do pushups
I was going to suggest that. Not only does it cure boredeom, but it also makes you healthier & look better.

-Jin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts