Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and i payed with a Money Order. I bought it at this one site called rockstar sports but now theyre page says that they are updating... I have sent the payment already but just in the worst possible scenario...does anyone know how to claim that an item was not received after paying with a money order? (like for ebay or paypal...theres that one resolution center) Cause i sent it already and i keep trying to contact them but no response....please help...thx

·
Registered
62 Posts
well im not sure, but they have to have records of sending it and if the dont you can sue, keep the recipt thing to your money order, if you see that it was cashed, wait like 2 weeks and if nothing then start calilgn and raising a storm, still nothign take it to authorities. Also in those 2 weeks after it was cashed, keep trying to contact them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how i check if it was cashed...?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do i have to call somewhere...cause i have the lil receipt thingy...but dont know how to check if it was cashed...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm....cool...thx

by the way....do u know if they would be able to refund the full price...u know... worst case scenario...?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
when did you buy this item. it will take 2 times longer from the time you sent the order because you ahve to wait for it to get there then for your item to get shipped back, if its over 2 or 3 weeks then maby get alittle scared.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i dont know for sure on money orders, but there are fees to stop payment on checks and credit cards.

fubar2 is right about it taking a while for MO purchases, it takes a few days for it to get to the people, a few days to process your order, and then usually 5- 10 days for ground shipping......not counting weekends or holidays....

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
what do you mean by "theyre updating"

if they are changing the product line up, dont worry, as your order was made before they changed this and they will be expecting money from you.

if they just arent sending anyhting, tell whoever bought it, and theyll contact the guy. when he cant provide valid shipping info, you get your money back

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm....thx alot....but yea....theyre hompage...when u go to it...says that they are updating..and everytime i try to contact thme...no response..ive sent multiple emails and no response.

By the way, i sent the payment on Monday from California(to Washington)... Should a postcatd take over a week to get to someone..?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts