Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

yeah... thats right. My local police were getting food at 2am in the morning.. What exactly am I paying taxes for when they are just hitting up the dollar menu? WTF

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cops in my city are terrible though. I had a couple people at my door step with baseball bats, 1 gun, 2 knifes and other big hard objects to beat my ass a couple months ago, so my friends little bro calls the cops, 1hr later they show up... police station is 3min away

police need to do there job, not eat cheeseburgers

·
Registered
423 Posts
forumrider99 said:
cops in my city are terrible though. I had a couple people at my door step with baseball bats, 1 gun, 2 knifes and other big hard objects to beat my ass a couple months ago, so my friends little bro calls the cops, 1hr later they show up... police station is 3min away

Stop whining. They do do their jobs. They're just getting ****ing food. What is so wrong, with a couple of cops, getting food?

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sense pics not workring I'll explain whats goin on...

Friend laughing and pointing at cop car ahead of us at Mcdonalds drive through at 2am.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
You're the kind of kid that'll get mad when cops bust you for drugs or illegal drinking, swear up and down that they're out to get you, call them pigs, bacon, whatever, and be generally disrespectful when you don't need them, but when you do need them, they're your best buddies.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no... If i get busted i know its my fault. I actually respect police when they do there job correctly. When someone comes to me complaining that they got an MIP or whatever i just say its your fault.

this was suppose to be a HAHA thread. Not lets all gang bang forumrider99 and try to be cool by making me look stupid *which your doing a good job at*

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep here we go again... you guys have changed sense i first started posting on this forum. times have changed i guess

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
dude.....cops work 9.5hr shifts in most places...they dont get the luxury of a "lunch break", they eat when they can. Seems to me like u forget they are human too....people need food. I agree with the other people. Your one of those guys that gives them crap because they get hungry and expect them to be superheroes or something.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
forumrider99 said:

Actually the police are not required to protect you from being the victim of the crime. This issue has been repeatedly ruled on with 10 cases in the Supreme Court alone. The police are there to protect society as a whole and not an individual.

"...a government and its agencies are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -Warren v. District of Columbia
"Law enforcement agencies and personnel have no duty to protect individuals from the criminal acts of others; instead their duty is to preserve the peace and arrest law breakers for the protection of the general public."
Lynch v. N.C. Dept. of Justice
Their primary job is enforcement of the laws, which mainly consists of investigating crimes AFTER they are committed and arresting the criminal after the fact. This has been ruled repeatedly as their responsibility. That is how they are supposed to protect the people, while the individual may still be victimized if they investigate and arrest the perp, then society as a whole is protected thus they completed their job.

See after they got there an hour later, if a crime was committed they would have been able to begin the investigation of the crime.As individuals ultimately we are responsible for our own safety and security. Maybe a good strategy would be to not piss off multiple armed people ;)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
forumrider99 said:
no... If i get busted i know its my fault. I actually respect police when they do there job correctly. When someone comes to me complaining that they got an MIP or whatever i just say its your fault.

this was suppose to be a HAHA thread. Not lets all gang bang forumrider99 and try to be cool by making me look stupid *which your doing a good job at*
Word. Its the cool thing now to be a mature as possible to be e-cool and to bash and call you imature. Ive seen countless AIM convos and dumbass stories and stupid posts by the people are just incredibly "mature" and when I say there not funny which they arnt I guess I "need to get a sense of humor". Look at all the posts in the lounge, and there isnt one good thread because everybody worries so much about either posting something that matters or the dumbest thing ever like the e-kgb and the e-cia. Bash him if you want but next time I see a stupid ass thread Im going to let you know it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
theyre human too, they need to eat.

would you rather they stop, get out, sit in the resturant, bs, leave?

or use a drivethrough and be able to cruise around at the same time.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.