Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was talkin to a few friends of mine and we really just want to do some freaky **** for halloween this year. so me and a huge friend of mine decide we'll hide in seperate bushes beside some house we think will get a lot of hits. or just migrate around and stuff ya kno. then u kno a van wil probly pop up with like 4 little eight to ten year olds in it. thumup: so when their about halfway across the yard of the house we'll run out of the bushes making bloodcurdling growling noises then each grab a kid and run in opposite directions carrying them off in the woods and acting like "RAWR!!!11ONE. I = T3H GONNA EAT UR SOUL, N00BIE!" then act like were gonna bite a huge chunk outta their neck and suck their blood and have some fake blood **** or something and so they're all screamin bloods goin everywhere and **** ykno what i mean :yum . anyway after we scared the piss outta the kid and their fainted of terror. well put a bunch more fake blood kinda radiating from their neck area and throw their corpses out of the woods and at the feet of their still screaming comrades... :devil:

ok so their may be a few kinks in the plan but we had a few thousand lmao's while trying to communicate it to eachother and other people over and over again... thumup: :devil:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MassPainter66 said:
i see a big kink in your plan, jail
lol, no. just run like a motha****a. and hide in tha woods and ****.

= no j4i1 4 I :D

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
that's some seriously ****ed up **** man. you could really traumatize some kids, and nearly give the parents a heart attack. i know that if i had kids and someone did that, i would kill them. like, make them quit breathing. you know, dead. don't **** around like that. roll houses, ect, but don't pull that ****.

·
This is how I do...
908 Posts
Tell the coppers you was just kidding around and make sure you only do it on people that you know! and little ten year olds is probaly a boy scout that carrries a knife because he passed the thing saying you are responsible with a knife.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
That's terrible and is not a couple thousand "lmaos" I hope you go to jail and they beat you. Don't mess with little kids only do that stuff to your friends if you have any.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
We're gonna steal fetuses from the abortion center and egg houses with them. Yea, we're hardcore.

·
This is how I do...
908 Posts
Ha Ha Ha. in our small communuty we buuy condoms then put vanilla ice cream in them and melt the ice cream then tie it foff like a balloon and go to school and throw it off the top of the starirs in the cement floor and watch people go ewww.....

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Yah I usually piss on halloween, except if I were to not drink liquid for a while beforehand. I don't get it though, how does this make you not piss on halloween anymore? Would the anticipation of little kids make your bladder stop for the day or something?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts