Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen lots of people postnig about how people spend too much time in the lounge. And that got me to thinking. I have been posting mostly all lounge stuff (a lot in music) for the last couple hundred posts. This is mostly because a lot of the forum was misplaced repetitive stuff. But I see that has been kinda cut down. So as of today I am out to become a contributing pbf member again. The lounge can screw off.
Bye all lounge people

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
tl;dr

but if your saying in some way your not going to post in the lounge and that your actually going to be a good lil pbf member, well, go ahead, but aint no'one gunna be missin ya. i havnt even seen you before

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
charlesotis said:
I have seen lots of people postnig about how people spend too much time in the lounge. And that got me to thinking. I have been posting mostly all lounge stuff (a lot in music) for the last couple hundred posts. This is mostly because a lot of the forum was misplaced repetitive stuff. But I see that has been kinda cut down. So as of today I am out to become a contributing pbf member again. The lounge can screw off.
Bye all lounge people
#1. who are you?
#2.wanna cookie?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.