Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
silly faggots, d!cks are for chicks.

anyways it looked like spam since the user name is TeenAdviceForum. Maybe if you were a casual member they would of listened.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i only go to pbnation if i need to ask info on angels or vikings. and that is only after i ask mike. but i haven't been there in a while. i really don't like the atmosphere there. but the do have some pb genius's like dan, styles *****ly and of course me.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man only one person had anything positive to say.. that place reminds me of that place where the kid OD'ed on his webcam while talking to those idoits on some drug chat room.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
They are a bunch of... wait, they siad it a whole bunch of times in that thread, so im not gonna say it... its wierd how people r soooo much nicer in this forum, than that one.... some wierd people over there... lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
Like powerhouse I go for the info on vikings and thats about it. Why are people in PBC and PBN such assholes? Oh well, thats why I use this place:D

·
Registered
343 Posts
i like it there. i agree with many of them. probably because i have no tolerance at all for stupid people with no common sence.

just dont post stupid questions and youll be fine...lol plus alot of pros are on there constantly. alax fraige from dynasty visits the angel section alot.

oh and power house.... you may not want to ask mike on angel stuff...he told me to clip the main spring or the spring in the reg... so i called tag (they give free advice) and they said that
1. angels dont have a mainspring
and
2. the spring in angel regs are not desined to be cut or swaped out for differant pressure ranges. this was coming from an angel tech that one tech of the year from WDP and was working on guns at mardi gras....so im more inclined to believe him over mike.

·
Registered
274 Posts
D_Smalls said:
man only one person had anything positive to say.. that place reminds me of that place where the kid OD'ed on his webcam while talking to those idoits on some drug chat room.

Yeah, I remember that, man. That's some freaky sh*t. People like those guys on that forum need to be shot, dragged into the woods, and brutally raped in the ass by Afghani rebels.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.