Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right *****es! Cyborg is officially ordered, I'm gonna be mowing fools down 24/7. And soon all of you will beg to have me tech your borgs.

Don't hate... Congragulate!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,050 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Thats right *****es! Cyborg is officially ordered, I'm gonna be mowing fools down 24/7. And soon all of you will beg to have me tech your borgs.

Don't hate... Congragulate!
I love you, is it a sonic, or just a regular borg? Either way you'll mow.

phatal$ said:
dude .. my sypder victor still owns you ..
dude, since when did it own him?
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Nice.

You sellin your shoebox?
hey! My shoebox chops less than a lot of trixes and shoots just as nice (but a little louder)

If I do anything to my "shoebox" it'll be a 2k4 chaos board, timmy noid, and trayless mod.

z71redneck08 said:
when u get it i demand vids and pics!!
lol hope you like it
For sure dude.

phatal$ said:
dude .. my sypder victor still owns you ..
Do I know you?
prostock05 said:
I love you, is it a sonic, or just a regular borg? Either way you'll mow.



dude, since when did it own him?
Regular, blue to black with CCM no rise, and PBK magnetic delrin trigger.
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Barber said:
Nice. Have fun with a gun that has eyes. ACE is the best thing ever to happen.
oh I will.
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Screwedupmonkey said:
where'd u order from?


i hope i can get one soon
pbk.

Yea I'd hop in it because the deal isn't permanent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,355 Posts
hit me up on aim if you want a switch ( better tha any out there) that will turn that gat into a straight up machine gun.
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2ffu said:
hit me up on aim if you want a switch ( better tha any out there) that will turn that gat into a straight up machine gun.
Thanks but no thanks. I got an 80 gram switch from my defiant harness.

What kinda switch were you talking about?
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top