Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slept till 10AM today, did nothing all day, and now i'm tired at 9:30pm....Do i suck at life...I live too far away from anyone, no car, and everyone on AIm are broing idiots who decide to let the convo die by only saying "yea"

anyways, how was your day, but more importantly, how does it make you FEEL?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
CrazyWeasel, we have alot in common. I do that alot, with tons of games, internet, and food thrown in.

·
Banned
546 Posts
I still love you, Weasel. I woke up at 2 today. Heh. I should be able to stay up for a while tonight. Hopefully, our chat won't totally suck.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
i had a kik ass day bro hahahaha i wake up i went to my girls softball game but palyed basketball d whole time then i played some baseball then i went out to my best freinds girls b0day party and we drank a lil then went to apple bees(while one of the girls was hella drunk)then we pantsed some girls/...../u suk at life hahahahaha j/p man

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
dhill0413 said:
jsut go get trashed...it solves all your problems, especially boredom
So true.

Weasel, if you think you got it sucky, you have no idea. My life sucks so much worse than yours right now. Fights with the parents all the time, confusing relationships (or lack of) with the ex-g/f and my best friend (who's a girl...I'm not gay, lol), stupid school things, I'm sick, and blahhhhhhhhhh

But look on the bright side, at least you don't have cancer, at least you live in a free country, at least you have food, etc etc. I know things suck, but depending on how you look at it you can almost feel better for a little bit.

-Jin
P.S. Getting trashed will help. Just don't let it control you.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Whew, *wipes brow*, I thought I was the only one.

I got up a 1, ran a mile, then did nothing but play NS. Oh, and I did 200 crunches, but then got bored.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
hahah, weasel has no life!

woke up at 11
changed thermostat on old camry
went to a graduation party
hung out with friends
boxed
came home and watched some movie
and here i am browsing pbf at 11...

i guess im not much better

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yea crazyweasel ur pretty much like me, sit at home and do nothing unless im working or paintballing, cant drive yet, live in the middle of nowhere (but with alot of room for paintball :)) and run track, and cant forget those aim conversations... if u wanna call them that

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
this is the first mass cow suicide ive seen in a good 8 months.
when life gets bad watch a sitcom they got it good and you could pretend like you got it good too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts