Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not so sure this is actually a national holiday, but at our school and our surrounding schools its a big thinfg each year. One of the cocky seniors told me and my friends one day at lunch that if we gave him our food taht he wouldn't beat us at as bad. We laughed and told him to go....well that dosen't matter. He pushed us outta the way and told us to "watch out on tuesday". He skipped school today. What a loser.....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in pretty good with most of the uperclassmen, so I didn't do too bad today, espicially considering I'm like the smatrest kid in our hight school and am like 5 feet tall and 85 pounds, lol.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah, but I'm almost a friggin black belt in Tae kwon do and I''m cocky as heck to go with that. And like I said, I have a buncg od friends in high places.

I member one day in gym, a few of the barbarians decided to see if they could fit one of teh small kids into a locker. I noticed them to start circling around me. Mabey it was because of that by that time I already had my belt off me and was ready to swing at any time, or because some of the even bigger kids had stepped toward them, not looking very happy. Either way, they had a sudden change of heart.

·
12,110 Posts
I ****ing hate freshmen. Not because im bigger then they are and can be dickheads to them, its jsut that they are so quick to make fun of you or make dumbass comments, then like 10 minutes later they're barreling down their hall, schedule in hald, trying to find their class becuase they got lost looking for their locker, adn when they found it it took them a half hour to open.

Highschool in my city is pretty much middle school with harder classes. The way things are set up are al the same.. lockers, room #'s.. They even have an extra day of school to try and figure things out.

Then you have the fat kid that sips a woman drink (iced latte or some gourmet ****) on the train, has the rolly thing on his backpack (and I bet he has the roller-shoes too, or at least did), that gas ass hair, and tried to look around and be cool.. like "Hey everyone look at me I have a coffee, therefore I'm cool".

Then you get the ones that are like 2 feet tall and look like wood elfs, they dont do anything, but its hard to try to avoid stepping on them.

And I REALLY hate the freshman locker section, becuase when you try to walk down it, its like a huge bottleneck, plus they have backpacks that stick out like 30 feet, so if on eof them turns around quickly, you'll get a 90 pound pile of books in your gut.

When I was a freshman I never tried to start **** with upperclassmen or even really bother them. When they talked to me, I treated them with respect, adn as a result made friends with lots of then (even seniors). Just a simple "Whats up kate" or "sup mackie" once in a while.

Its like the other middle schools in the city were like preschools. I adjusted to Highschool in a day once I learned the layout of the school ( 2 days is plenty, plus we have maps)

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
Alpha said:
I ****ing hate freshmen. Not because im bigger then they are and can be dickheads to them, its jsut that they are so quick to make fun of you or make dumbass comments, then like 10 minutes later they're barreling down their hall, schedule in hald, trying to find their class becuase they got lost looking for their locker, adn when they found it it took them a half hour to open.

Highschool in my city is pretty much middle school with harder classes. The way things are set up are al the same.. lockers, room #'s.. They even have an extra day of school to try and figure things out.

Then you have the fat kid that sips a woman drink (iced latte or some gourmet ****) on the train, has the rolly thing on his backpack (and I bet he has the roller-shoes too, or at least did), that gas ass hair, and tried to look around and be cool.. like "Hey everyone look at me I have a coffee, therefore I'm cool".

Then you get the ones that are like 2 feet tall and look like wood elfs, they dont do anything, but its hard to try to avoid stepping on them.

And I REALLY hate the freshman locker section, becuase when you try to walk down it, its like a huge bottleneck, plus they have backpacks that stick out like 30 feet, so if on eof them turns around quickly, you'll get a 90 pound pile of books in your gut.

When I was a freshman I never tried to start **** with upperclassmen or even really bother them. When they talked to me, I treated them with respect, adn as a result made friends with lots of then (even seniors). Just a simple "Whats up kate" or "sup mackie" once in a while.

Its like the other middle schools in the city were like preschools. I adjusted to Highschool in a day once I learned the layout of the school ( 2 days is plenty, plus we have maps)
qft.

·
12,110 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
so your a geek, 5 foot, and 85 pounds and u don't get beat up ??? wow things sure are differant there
5 foot nothing 85 pounds is about the size of a 10 year old. I know I, and as well as many of my friends can take a few good hits in a fight from someone their size or even bigger... But when your that tiny, you just don't have any weight behind your strikes.

TKD isn't really about fancy moves, its pretty much straightforward kicks and strikes. For a 85 pound legal midget to take even 2 or 3 kids on at the same time would be unheard of. I'm assuming you have pencilwrists and pretty much no upper body strength (becuase at that size you dont have room for muscle. Maybe if you didnt have legs or something). To be considered muscular and 85 pounds, you'd have to be like 3 feet tall (to keep things proportional).

I call shens.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Alpha said:
I know I, and as well as many of my friends can take a few good hits in a fight from someone their size or even bigger
Word.

One time I ran over this kids broken toe (He was about 5' 4" and 100 soaking wet) He hits me in the arm like 3 or 4 times with this distorted look on his face. It honostly didn't even phase me. My sister (now age 11, then age 8) hit harder.

I dunno if its cuz I'm a big guy or what, but I can take hits.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
The freshman group who came up this year are all fags. They think there so cool. Walking around in muscle shirts pretending there chest muscles are sticking out when their skinny as hell. All of them. Or it seems like it. PIsses me off.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Skitz said:
yah, but I'm almost a friggin black belt in Tae kwon do and I''m cocky as heck to go with that. And like I said, I have a buncg od friends in high places.

I member one day in gym, a few of the barbarians decided to see if they could fit one of teh small kids into a locker. I noticed them to start circling around me. Mabey it was because of that by that time I already had my belt off me and was ready to swing at any time, or because some of the even bigger kids had stepped toward them, not looking very happy. Either way, they had a sudden change of heart.
black belt in tae kwon do... pfft. i have two things to say about this.

1) tai kwon do will leave you dead on the ground against any decent boxer/wrestler
2) you are 85 pounds. ten pounds less and i can curl you with one arm

dont be getting cocky if you are seriously 85 pounds, because you will get wrecked one day when you push the wrong person's buttons

·
12,110 Posts
Spudchucker said:
black belt in tae kwon do... pfft. i have two things to say about this.

1) tai kwon do will leave you dead on the ground against any decent boxer/wrestler
2) you are 85 pounds. ten pounds less and i can curl you with one arm

dont be getting cocky if you are seriously 85 pounds, because you will get wrecked one day when you push the wrong person's buttons
I bow to you.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts